Friday, March 12, 2010

Sweet Springtime!!

It's official- I LOVE THIS DAISY FABRIC!!! I'm going to have to go find some more so I can make myself a dress from it! This is the second dress I've made from it, and I don't know which one I like more. Obviously, I'm biased!!





Also, I have a sneak peek of a suit I'm making- it's going to be a little girl's Chanel style suit. Here's the fabric, with some cool brown suede trim I'm using on all the edges. I'm super excited! I don't know how it'll turn out, but we'll soon see! Ta-ta for now!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
I am a stay- at- home mom who has recently rediscovered sewing!! My kids are adults now, so I'm going to have to wait for grandkids so I can dress them! My kids sure aren't interested in wearing these little clothes! I live in Beautiful British Columbia with my family and a house full of birds and one very fat cat. There's lots of chaos, but I wouldn't have it any other way!