Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It's Etsy Love Time Again!

Seriously, I need to schedule a dedicated day for my Etsy finds! I think it would be nice for people to be able to plan ahead to shop from all the fantastic shops on Etsy when I post my faves. But, I am a Cancer after all, and therefore I'm cluttered, emotional, and sentimental (or something like that) So when I do remember, I will be happy to promote other crafter's creations with no strings attached. I am just a big fan of cross-promoting!

With all that said (sheesh!) I have some more beautiful items from a shop on Etsy to show you. Here they are-



So, if you like here's the link to find all that cuteness- http://littlemissfrilly.etsy.com/  Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
I am a stay- at- home mom who has recently rediscovered sewing!! My kids are adults now, so I'm going to have to wait for grandkids so I can dress them! My kids sure aren't interested in wearing these little clothes! I live in Beautiful British Columbia with my family and a house full of birds and one very fat cat. There's lots of chaos, but I wouldn't have it any other way!