Saturday, March 13, 2010

Kid's Clothes on Project Runway!

I waited all week to see today's Project Runway, because they were designing kid's clothes! The designers FREAKED out when they found out!! It was so funny! They looked like they'd been asked to design another dress for Angela's mother (inside joke for the fans) I love making kid's clothes, but I'm guilty of something that the show was too- not making boys clothes. They had all these cute little girls, but no little men! I try to make things for boys or at least unisex, but it's hard to get new ideas. So for all the mommies of the boys out there, I'll try harder, I promise!

Also, I don't want to be a spoiler- so I won't say who was let go from the show, but I wanted to say I was so sorry for her! I think it takes a whole lot of guts to go on TV and be criticized by everyone!!

For this post, I'm going to go mad for plaid- my shop has many plaid items, and here's a few!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
I am a stay- at- home mom who has recently rediscovered sewing!! My kids are adults now, so I'm going to have to wait for grandkids so I can dress them! My kids sure aren't interested in wearing these little clothes! I live in Beautiful British Columbia with my family and a house full of birds and one very fat cat. There's lots of chaos, but I wouldn't have it any other way!