Friday, March 12, 2010

Etsy Love! Metamorphosis Jewelry

I love to look at jewelry on Etsy! I really don't have enough jewelry (yeah, right!) Sonya's jewelry is so cool and original, I had to show you some. She's also crazy creative with photographing her pieces. The first pic, the brass ring, caught my eye because she had a wrench holding it upright to take the pic! How cool is that?


This bullet necklace is really cool!


This feather lariat is the ultimate statement piece!


And these little glass earrings are so pretty!


If you love like I love, go check out her shop- http://www.etsy.com/shop/metamorph
That's all for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
I am a stay- at- home mom who has recently rediscovered sewing!! My kids are adults now, so I'm going to have to wait for grandkids so I can dress them! My kids sure aren't interested in wearing these little clothes! I live in Beautiful British Columbia with my family and a house full of birds and one very fat cat. There's lots of chaos, but I wouldn't have it any other way!