Friday, April 9, 2010

Let's Get This Party Started! The Blog Party, That Is!!

Hello to all the Blog Party People! Please come in and have a look around! I'm going to spend some time today perusing as many new blogs as I can!! In between baby finch watching, of course! Check back in, because I'll post pics the next time Snowball and Walter leave the nest.


Please have a look at some of my items from my shop, and if you like them, feel free to follow my blog, because I'm going to be doing regular giveaways of my children's items and dog coats! With a wink to my fave website of all time, Etsy- I'm creating a treasury of all things bunny in my shop, sold and available. Enjoy!








2 comments:

  1. Hi! Stopping by from UBP to say hi. I love your stuff. I just hearted your pink Kritter Kozie - my daughter would love it & her bday is coming up in a few months. I hope you will join me for the First Friday Etsy Artwalk Link Up that I host on my blog once a month - stop by for more details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. coming from the UBP'10 and loving it; such cute neck warmers for the grandkids.

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
I am a stay- at- home mom who has recently rediscovered sewing!! My kids are adults now, so I'm going to have to wait for grandkids so I can dress them! My kids sure aren't interested in wearing these little clothes! I live in Beautiful British Columbia with my family and a house full of birds and one very fat cat. There's lots of chaos, but I wouldn't have it any other way!