Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Check Out 5 Minutes for Moms Blog Party!

5 minutes for mom's 2010 Ultimate Blog Party is right around the corner! And as 5MFM says "It is about friendship, growing your network, and having some good old fashioned blogging FUN!" Even if it's your first time joining the Ultimate Blog Party, it's an exciting annual tradition.

Here's how it works. Bloggers will publish a party post introducing themselves and then they'll party hop the other blog links through the linky lists meeting and mingling with other mommy bloggers. This is your chance to grow your blog, make new connections and friends, network and promote your sites and businesses.

When is this partying happening? April 9th-16th. Last years 5MFM Ultimate Blog Party had over 2000 bloggers participating and had over 55,000 page views, with the actual party post receiving over 25,000 page views. Talk about exposure!

Get more information about the 5MFM Ultiimate Blog Party by visiting the website!   http://5minutesformom.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
I am a stay- at- home mom who has recently rediscovered sewing!! My kids are adults now, so I'm going to have to wait for grandkids so I can dress them! My kids sure aren't interested in wearing these little clothes! I live in Beautiful British Columbia with my family and a house full of birds and one very fat cat. There's lots of chaos, but I wouldn't have it any other way!