Friday, April 9, 2010

FINCH SUCCESS!! And Contest Update

Yay!!! Snowball and Walter did it! Last night I spied a very strange, very tiny, and very alien looking baby in the nest!!! It is so weird looking! So this morning, I'm trying to get a look under mom and dad, but they're tired and staying put for now.


First sleepless night of many!!


So, there's less than 12 hours left in my first giveaway! I'll draw the winner at midnight, so if you're still up, check back. If not, check in the morning and don't forget to send me an email at mkpk@telus.net with your full address so I can send you little miss chickie!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
I am a stay- at- home mom who has recently rediscovered sewing!! My kids are adults now, so I'm going to have to wait for grandkids so I can dress them! My kids sure aren't interested in wearing these little clothes! I live in Beautiful British Columbia with my family and a house full of birds and one very fat cat. There's lots of chaos, but I wouldn't have it any other way!