Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Still Stalling!

I tell myself that I need to get busy, but my birds are all doing funny things!

Coco is a born model, see how she blushes around the eyes?


Sweetpea is BUSTED!! He loves to sit in Coco's food bowl and eat her food. It drives her around the bend! Obviously that's why he does it!





Have you ever tried to take pictures of finches? Lots of blurry shots, but these aren't bad. If you recall, Snowball and Walter abandoned their first eggs, but they are starting to rebuild the nest!! Maybe they'll get it right the second time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
I am a stay- at- home mom who has recently rediscovered sewing!! My kids are adults now, so I'm going to have to wait for grandkids so I can dress them! My kids sure aren't interested in wearing these little clothes! I live in Beautiful British Columbia with my family and a house full of birds and one very fat cat. There's lots of chaos, but I wouldn't have it any other way!