Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The SLOWEST Computer on Earth!!

So, I'm still without my beloved computer, so I'm forced to use "The Backup Computer" OMG!! I have deleted, de-fragged, de-cookied and damn-near every other thing I can think of to get this thing to move faster than a snail on tranquilizers!
At least I'm not going quite as slow. If you remember, I had the purple punk princess dress in the works, well, here it is!
The pics are better on my site, so have a look! http://www.kozykids.etsy.com/
I also got two other cutie-pie pieces finished, here they are-


Oh, also, before I forget.....  GO CANADA!!!!!!!!! Gold medals, superb athletes, beautiful city, so-so weather.....  GO CANADA!!!!!!!!!
Anyways, to my faithful (although few) readers, please don't give up on my blog just yet! As Arnold says, "I'll be back!".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
I am a stay- at- home mom who has recently rediscovered sewing!! My kids are adults now, so I'm going to have to wait for grandkids so I can dress them! My kids sure aren't interested in wearing these little clothes! I live in Beautiful British Columbia with my family and a house full of birds and one very fat cat. There's lots of chaos, but I wouldn't have it any other way!