Friday, February 19, 2010

A Day at the Olympics..... WOW!

So, today my hubby and I went downtown to soak up some Olympic vibes. When we got to the RAV(skytrain) there was a line-up to buy tickets so you could line-up to get on the platform so you could line-up to get on the train! Sheesh!! Then we rode, sardine style, and arrived in total disbelief to the amazing crowds all around. The line-ups were otherworldly!!! There were line-ups to get on line-ups! Seriously. But everyone was really upbeat and friendly and made me proud to be a local.

On another note, if you remember one of my earlier posts, I had some super cute daisy fabric and trim, and I finally got the jumper finished!!! It is my new fave, and I will definitely make more of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
I am a stay- at- home mom who has recently rediscovered sewing!! My kids are adults now, so I'm going to have to wait for grandkids so I can dress them! My kids sure aren't interested in wearing these little clothes! I live in Beautiful British Columbia with my family and a house full of birds and one very fat cat. There's lots of chaos, but I wouldn't have it any other way!