Sunday, January 31, 2010

Finch Babies- 1st Try

Our sweet zebra finches, Snowball (she's all white, obviously) and jazz man Walter were only together a couple of weeks before they laid their 1st clutch of eggs. We weren't sure if they were fertilized (but even if they did bump feathers, it'd be too fast for the human eye!) Sadly, after a couple of weeks, they decided they were done with being fluffy on the eggs. So here they are- I'm so sad I might bury them! Oh well, they're over it already, so maybe I'll have more baby news soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
I am a stay- at- home mom who has recently rediscovered sewing!! My kids are adults now, so I'm going to have to wait for grandkids so I can dress them! My kids sure aren't interested in wearing these little clothes! I live in Beautiful British Columbia with my family and a house full of birds and one very fat cat. There's lots of chaos, but I wouldn't have it any other way!